Kuberre Systems offers a work environment that is conducive to professional and personal growth.
With our exclusive focus the investment management vertical, we've earned our reputation as a top provider of innovative technology solutions and business process services.
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who can help us continue to deliver outstanding value to our clients.
Location: Wilmington, MA
Specific duties include:
- Analysis and design of specific application or framework enhancements, determining engineering trade-offs, estimates, and overall approach, and providing design support for object and relational modeling, data integration, business services, and platform infrastructure.
- Work with QA, releasing engineering on packaging, deployment, and automated builds.
- Author technical and application design documents and conduct technical and application presentations to technical and non-technical staff.
- Build investment management applications using Vision and Java for Kuberre's Performance Attribution and Measurement system and KUDOS.
- Design and develop enhancements or modifications to support applications developed for portfolio managers and analysts in the investment industry; taking appropriate corrective measures related to data integrity issues that arise while loading data into database.
- Provide support and apply changes to applications in production based on user feedback.
- Serve as a point of contact to production support groups at client sites to ensure production data from multiple sources like stock exchange and different other stocks and balance sheet providers.
Position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Please Reference Job Number 601356 when sending resumes. Please mail resumes to: Human Resources, Kuberre Systems, Inc., 187 Ballardvale St., Suite 215A, Wilmington, MA 01887.